Our apps utilize smart linking, which will direct you from various links to the app itself. This works throughout most of our app. However, password reset smart linking is not currently available in the Android app.
When you initiate a password reset, a Change Password link will be sent to your email. When you click on the link, your phone may ask which app you would like to use.
- If given the option, please choose a web browser to reset your password. If you choose to reset your password through the app, it will direct you to the login page.
- If you aren't asked which app to use, your device is likely using what your default settings are. Good news, you can switch that in your device settings! (See the steps below.)
Changing supported link settings
- Open the Android Settings app
- Tap the Apps section
- Find and tap the app from the list
- Tap Open by default
- Tap Open supported links and then tap Ask every time
Now, when accessing the Change Password link, it will ask whether to open it in the app or a web browser. Choose the web browser and you should be able to reset your password!