Note: this is a Champion feature. If you are not a member of a Champion, this will not be a feature available to you. Find out more about non-Champion features here!
After Rock RMS credentials are configured, it is time to build customized Giving Cards, which can bring more awareness to your Organization's giving opportunities, and make it easier for people to give!
Create Giving Cards
- Navigate to the Rock RMS Integration, which you recently added, and click Configure
- Select a Fund from the dropdown list
- Select the update frequency which the Giving Card will appear on Home
- Options include: Weekly, Bi-weekly, Monthly, or Quarterly
- Select which day of the week you want the Giving Card to appear
- Updates will post at 6:00am EST on the day you choose
- Enter the URL where someone can go to donate to your organization.
- Rock RMS supports several giving gateways. We recommend investigating which one your Organization uses, and find the user-facing URL that accepts donations. This might be a PushPay URL, or a Secure Give URL.
- Choose when to reset the fund. There are two options to reset the fund donations:
- Option 1 resets the fund at the beginning of the calendar year. If it is early in the year, you will see the fund starting at $0 and the Giving card will graph as many dates as it can.
- Option 2 allows for multi-year funds that do not reset at the beginning of the calendar year.
- Once the Giving Card settings are configured, click Save
- When you are ready to begin scheduling giving updates, click Enable
If a fund is new and no giving data exists, Giving Cards will still be generated, but they may not look great. It is best to wait 4 weeks from the time that giving data exists to begin pulling in giving updates.