Note: this is a Champion feature. If you are not a member of a Champion, this will not be a feature available to you. Find out more about non-Champion features here!
Adding an RSS Feed
- Log in to polymer.gloo.us
- Click your Profile icon in the top right, then click a Champion from the list to switch to that Champion perspective
- From the top navigation, click Admin
- Click the RSS Feeds tab
- Click the Add a Feed button
- Click the Select feed type drop-down, then click the appropriate feed type from the list
- Add an RSS Feed URL into the Feed URL text box
- Click the Check Feed button
- Update the title, if desired (this will be what posts every time on the RSS Feed card)
- Double-check that the Preview looks accurate
- Click the Add Feed button at the bottom
Currently we only support single RSS Feed types. If you have an RSS Feed that aggregates multiple types of content, it will cause the posts to display incorrectly on your Feed.
Our system checks for new RSS Feed items every hour on the hour. If you don't see a new post right away, give it a little time. 🙂
If your RSS Feed configuration returns an error 10 times, all Champion members with Admin permissions will receive a notification that there is an error—be sure to check it out to make any important fixes. Our system will stop checking for new posts on any configurations with 10 errors until you re-enable the configuration.
Want to learn more about what each RSS Feed type can do? Check out our Introduction to RSS Feed article for more!