Note: this is a Champion feature. If you are not a member of a Champion, this will not be a feature available to you. Find out more about non-Champion features here!
Cohorts serve as an easy way to manage a group of people at once. Cohorts are designed to send content to multiple people, who are often in a small group external to the platform, such as a Leadership team, Bible study club, and more.
Users have no indication that they are a member of any Cohort. It is strictly a management tool for Champions.
- Log in to polymer.gloo.us
- Switch to a Champion perspective by clicking on your profile image in the top right and clicking the Champion from the list
- Click Admin from the top navigation
- Click the Cohorts tab from the Champion Management navigation bar
- Follow the steps above to access Cohorts
- Click Create a Cohort
- Create a Cohort Name
- Write a description of the Cohort
- To add people to the Cohort, search for them by name
- Only people with existing user accounts can be added to the Cohort
- To add content to the Cohort, search for the content title
- Click Create
Cohorts will also be created automatically when an Invitation is created. Anybody who accepts the Invitation will be added to the Cohort.