The Assessment Sandbox feature is still being built, and is hidden behind a Feature Flag. Users can access the beta version of the Sandbox by requesting access to the Feature Flag here!
Definition: A measurement tool
- Nominal: A type of assessment, measuring categorical questions
- Example: A Buzzfeed quiz asking, “Which character are you?”
- Ordinal: A type of assessment, measuring comparative or directional questions
- Example: "How satisfied are you with your neighborhood?"
Definition: A question
- Likert Scale: A type of item, measuring questions through a rating scale
- Example: On a scale from 1-5, how hungry are you?
- Multiple Choice: A type of item, providing multiple answers
- Example: "What is your favorite type of pizza"
Definition: Multiple items combined to measure something
- Example: Neighborhood Cleanliness
- Example: Neighborhood Safety
Definition: Multiple scales combined to measure total score
- Example: The overall satisfaction of where you live
Not all assessments have domains. Assessments can function with only scales or items.
Definition: The current authoring status of the Assessment
- In Progress: An Assessment that is undergoing edits
- Completed: A finished Assessment that is not available for Program Authoring
- Published: A finished Assessment that is available to be added to Programs
Assessments won’t show up in “Question” and “All Questions” modules until the Assessment's state is Published. Learn more about this here.