Live This Week
- The Reports page (previously found in the left navigation menu) has been disabled while improvements are made.
- Connections updates are live! Check out the Connections Page and Connections tab of Profile.
- No new updates this week.
- We’ve added a way for you to contact our support team right from the app! Just go to Help & Feedback under Settings.
- User detail Pages under Our Users now shows the correct data.
- If you join a Space multiple times (maybe by opening an Invitation more than once), you’ll only receive a “Space joined” Notification once — no duplicates!
- Page modules in Programs now display the Page image if it’s in .jpg format.
- The Notifications Page will now be refreshed when you re-open the app so you can immediately see your newest Notifications.
- A Notification that opens to a Space now displays the Space name in the header.
- Invites no longer repeat or mysteriously go missing from your Invite list.
- Birthdays now display on user Profiles.
- You can no longer "trick" the send button to becoming active when your Invitation doesn't have all the necessary information configured.
- Now the Profile image won't disappear when you go back to a Profile after having viewed Comments on a Post.
- The red dot on the Notification bell shows up faster.
- Content now opens properly when you open an Invitation from your Notification list.
- Now if you log out and someone else logs in, the correct Profile image will appear in the bottom navigation.
- We fixed a potential crash if you’re not connected to any Champions.